Thursday, May 2, 2013

the "your journey is unfolding exactly as it should be" blog. photo challenge 8.

Good evening y'all! I was struggling to stick to a concept today, and I considered even skipping blogging today. But as I was going through my list of possible challenge concepts, I ran into one that stuck... I thought, "When you are feeling uninspired, photograph something inspirational." My best friend Melissa was over, and I disappeared in my room for a minute and I photographed several inspirational things that I have in my room. One is a quote on some metal that I have on my bookshelf, another is a sign I have hanging above my bookshelf, and two are from a long list of things to do to be happy on a canvas. Needless to say, I found my inspiration :)





No comments:

Post a Comment