Monday, May 13, 2013

the "let your heart guide you - it whispers, so listen closely" blog. DAY SIXTEEN (a few days late...)

I missed a few days of blogging because one of my dearest friend's graduated from Gonzaga University this weekend and the only pictures I managed to take were of her celebrations.

I have decided that it is important to post photographs of things that have inspired me on this blog, so even though I missed a few days, I am dealing with it because I only took pictures that were not for my sake (as in pictures that are not artistic or following my daily challenges). Make sense?

Tonight, Jordan and I went on a little adventure to the Airway Heights area and took silhouette photos (and a few bonus photos, because the clouds were sort of killer tonight). The weather cleared up nicely this afternoon, and thank goodness because I was ready to take some pictures outside!




No comments:

Post a Comment